Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vote me for Emperor

So the NDP (New Democrat Party) have recently edged past the Liberal Party for second behind the Conservatives in the polls, which now makes the NDP a real contender for the first time in a real long time. So  as sure as a fat kid likes cake the Tories and the Liberals set on the NDP like a pack of wolves on a sweaty fat kid who likes cake.

Now I don't really care who is attacking who, I don't care cause I'm not voting for any of them, I'm throwing away my vote on the Greens. Why I'm bringing up these attacks is because I recall remembering that the Liberals and Conservatives were at each others throats far more before the NDP picked up steam. That before the NDP were a threat both parties went at each other using inflammatory attack ads.

It's just non stop name calling, finger wagging, and bullshit posing. I for one am tired of it, and I'm sure there are many people out there who are as well. So I propose we solve the problem one of two ways,

1. We stop taking it, actually demand better. Tear the whole thing down if we have to and build it right back up. Cut out the crap, cut out the corruption, cut out the bribery and scheming, just cut it all out like a big fat puss filled tumor. Why shouldn't we? Everyone is sick of this garbage, everyone but those who stand to profit of course. So let's do it, let's rip it all down.

2. Or we could make me emperor, or king, no wait, definitely Emperor of Canada. I run on platform of not being a dick, and beheading every politician my Royal Guard can find.

So in this election don't settle for less, stick with the best, vote Mr.C for Emperor! You could do worse, hell we already are.
Me, pictured above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fag

Mr. C said...

Yay! Someone left me a comment! Sure a moron left it, but hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Even if it's a real stupid horse.