Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is my brain all over the walls.

We all have bad days, sometimes when someone asks how the day is going the only response is to bring out our little imaginary gun, cock it, and figuratively blow our brains across the walls. Everyone gets that feeling sometimes, and I am no exception. 

What I do to curb that feeling of relentless despair is think; I think of a problem to solve or the problem I'm having and I work through it, or I think of something funny and giggle to myself while people around me stare at me in bewilderment. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

When it doesn't work I get out that little imaginary gun of mine and I use it to smear the contents of my skull across my blog, it's like a little vacation for me. It's my 9mm Vacation, care to join me?

1 comment:

Mr. C said...

Thanks for the input.