Monday, July 04, 2011

Everything I can do she probably does better.

She's even better at drawing than I am.
My girlfriend beats me at everything. Even things that I thought I was good at, she beats me at. Hell she could probably even beat me up. 

Things she does better than me:

- Shooting hoops, I blame my depth perception
- Wrestling, I swear I'm not letting her win
- Origami, this one hurts because it's in the my blood.
- Rock Band, I own it and suck at it, best 150 dollars I've ever spent
- Racing games, even when she manages to hit the wall dozens of times.
- Tanning and she's Dutch.
- Braiding hair (I'm sensitive about this one)
- Going around in circles really fast
- She's better at formatting paragraphs on her blog, or she would be if she had a blog.

That's a lot of stuff right there, why it's almost everything! At the very least it's the stuff that is very important in life. So because I am becoming utterly and totally depressed reading out that list I've decided to make a list of things that I know I am good at and take particular pride in.

Things that I am good at:

This cat has nothing on me in the napping department.
- I'm good at charades, hell I'm the John Rambo of charades.
- Napping, I kill at napping.
- Eating, I'm eating right now.
- Lounging around, I am a master at sitting on my ass.
- Asking where the washroom is in French, I never ever am lacking for a washroom when I stay in Quebec.

I guess the lesson to be learned here is that you can't be good at everything but everyone's good at something, or that no matter how well you do their is always someone better so don't try.


No comments: