Monday, May 02, 2011

All hail the King!

HAIL! HAIL! HAIL!
Rejoice my fellow serfs for election results are in and as I so aptly predicted (see this) we now have a new Conservative majority  government. 
I would like to congratulate Prime Minister Harper-

Wait sorry, as of this writing I have just received an official government email telling me to now refer to PM Harper as King Harper. So I would like to congratulate King Harper on his majority government, and I would like to say as a new subject that I am very much looking forward to the lavish wedding he will have put together for his son one day. 

I would also like to thank every one who voted for our new monarchy, it's good to see that in this age of "enlightenment" that good old fashion fear mongering, misdirection, and deceit still work on the electorate. All of you Conservative voters showed me that my plans for world domination are still possible.


In the end I am glad that the majority of voters out their decided that a little thing like contempt of parliament concern them. After all, the only MPs that need to be able to do their jobs are Conservative MPs, other duly elected MPs don't need access to information that Conservatives are supposed to give them. Why giving those opposition MPs the ability to do their jobs and work for the voters who put them where they are, would almost be democratic, that simply won't fly in a monarchy.

So in short, good job, keep it up, and don't blow up the world before I manage to die. Now if you'll excuse me I need a very stiff drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seemeth to me that it is just the way things are sir - cheating is what the government does, hath done, and always will do, given the chance.

Mr. C said...

They only cheat because we let them.